Co-operatives UK have an excellent page of resources: Government support for business - advice for co-ops. In particular, there is some extra support and advice available from the Hive Support Package.
We're also very grateful to the School for Social Entrepreneurs for preparing this useful list:
Key linksMost useful resources we’ve found so far
- NCVO guide: Your organisation and coronavirus – a comprehensive guide being updated regularly and aimed at the social sector.
- Social Enterprise UK are regularly updating their website with the latest news and resources to help us collectively get through the coming days. Existing information includes key measures announced in the Budget to support small businesses and the opportunity to feed into an SEUK consultation on what they will ask for from the government to support social enterprises.
- The Small Charities Coalition created this framework of useful questions to ask yourself about how/if you should continue to deliver your usual service (note that some figures are out of date, as it was published 2nd March)
- The NCVO guide (linked to above) has useful information on this.
- Co-operatives UK have put together a guide on HR issues answering questions such as 'how do we treat employees who follow guidance to self isolate?' and 'what about parents who are off work because their child's school has closed?'.
- This Federation for Small Business (FSB) guide is helpful. It’s aimed at small businesses but the advice is also relevant to small charities, social enterprises, community businesses and impact organisations.